7:18 AM
Welcome Guest
RSS

Mid Michigan Beekeeper's Club
Main Registration Login
Howdy from Flint - Forum - Swarm Call - local items for sale »
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum - Swarm Call - local items for sale » Introductions - Each new member pls choose "New Topic" and say hello » Introductions » Howdy from Flint (Researching/Newbie)
Howdy from Flint
FlintpezDate: Monday, 2011-02-21, 12:51 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hey everyone. I've been doing some research on beekeeping because I have a huge interest in it. Looks like a great hobby. The info I've been getting has been extremely hit-and-miss and has offered little in the way of practical how-to advice from a complete noob's perspective. I have never attempted to keep bees and I don't know anyone that does who can teach me the ropes. I'm in the Flint area (Burton) and I'm wondering if there is such a thing as a local class or even someone who just likes to teach from the very beginning how to keep bees and then honey extraction technique. I found a class on the other side of the state, but my schedule won't allow that type of thing. I'm serious about learning, and a pretty nice guy...if you know anyone that can help me in my area, I would really appreciate it. Maybe I can offer a trade of some sort (I'm a graphic/web designer).

Forum - Swarm Call - local items for sale » Introductions - Each new member pls choose "New Topic" and say hello » Introductions » Howdy from Flint (Researching/Newbie)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Website builderuCoz